Here at Ken Brown Kia, we would like to say thank you to all the NHS staff across the UK that have been working continuously on the front line to support the country through the Covid-19 pandemic. We would like to show our appreciation by providing some additional support to Kia owners in the NHS and for NHS staff looking to purchase a new Kia:
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
New Kia Purchases by NHS workers
• For all NHS Staff who are looking to purchase a new Kia, you will now be eligible until the end of the year to receive your first 2 Services free with our Kia Care plan. This can be activated by your Kia dealer at the time of purchase, just show them your NHS Photo ID.
Kia Owners in the NHS
• All existing Kia owners who work for the NHS (Registered owner of the vehicle) are now eligible until the end of the year to receive one year’s Free RAC Roadside Assistance
• Kia owners in the NHS can now also receive £200 excess return voucher to use with any insurance policy. This will allow you to pay up to £200 of your excess costs if a claim is made within the remainder of your insurance policy
• Your vehicle will need to be no older than 7 years to receive these rewards. To claim, please go on to your MyKia account, it is easy to sign up if you haven’t yet. Next, submit your NHS Photo ID, along with the month of your insurance renewal to activate both the Kia Roadside Assistance Cover and Excess Return voucher.
Our Sales Showrooms Are Now Back Fully Open - We’re Ready When You Are
We are pleased to announce that all of our showrooms have reopened with all the safety measures in place. However we appreciate you might not be ready to visit our showrooms, but don’t worry if you would rather you can still buy online.
Our click and collect services are still available, meaning that if you would prefer, you can still make a purchase online from the safety of your own home.
• Reserve or Buy Online • Click & Collect • Home Delivery Available • Unaccompanied Test Drives • Trade-In & Finance Online • Call & Book Your Appointment
The first 2 services free Kia Care offer is available to private customers (exc. Personal Contract Hire) employed by the NHS for the registration of any new Kia in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Channel Islands between 1st April and 30th June 2021. The offer is redeemable within one calendar month of the new vehicle’s registration date. Free Kia Roadside Assistance Plus and £200 Excess Return offer available between 1st April and 30th June 2021 to individuals employed by the NHS who own a Kia car registered in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man or Chanel Islands that is less than seven years’ old at the time of applying. These offers cannot be cumulated with any other free Kia Care, Kia Roadside Assistance or £200 Excess Return offer. To benefit from the offer, the customer must present their NHS staff identification card to their Kia dealer or through the MyKia owner’s website. The card’s details must match the vehicle’s registered owner’s details. For more information on Kia Roadside Assistance, please visit www.rac.co.uk/kia-roadside-assistance.
Please contact us if you require additional information.