Kia owners will now have access to several one-click services on the go including booking a service, click and collect accessory ordering as well as information on current offers and the latest news from the brand. The successful MyKia desktop platform currently has over 50,000 active Kia customers and with the introduction of the app, owners can access all the features anytime and anywhere from their mobile phone.
Sanka De Silva, General Manager, Programmes & Marketing Services commented; “We’ve launched the MyKia app with the intention of giving our customers access to key services and information at a time and place that suits them. With people using their mobile, more and more, the MyKia app allows us to keep up with our customers and what they want. We wanted to reward their loyalty by giving them exclusive access to win Kia hospitality tickets through our many sports sponsorships.”
The MyKia App includes:
- Book a Service: Users can access their next service date as well as recommended service intervals and directly book a service online with their preferred dealership
- Refer a Friend: Owners can share a unique code with five friends (including family members). As soon as their friend makes a purchase both will be rewarded with an Amazon tech bundle worth over £200
- Owner Manuals and Videos: Owner manuals and quick reference guide videos always available for each car registered
- Essential Vehicle Information and Guidance: All the essential information about the owner’s vehicle is available, including user manuals, quick reference guides and maintenance tips and a detailed section about dashboard indicator warning lights and their explanation
- Book a Test Drive: Users can book a Test Drive with their local dealers
- Useful contacts: Key contacts including local dealership’s details, Kia Customer Services and RAC roadside assistance in the UK and abroad
- Find your Car: Pin the location of your car on a map and use designated ‘maps’ on your phone to navigate
- Exclusive Prize Draws: Notification of new prize draws available to customers – including iPads and Kia Hospitality tickets to the Kia Oval and UEFA Europa League matches as well as a ‘once-in-a lifetime’ trip to attend the Australian Open
The app also allows customers to keep up-to-date with the latest news about Motor Shows, new technology development, product launches and worldwide news, as well as the latest news from the RAC and Electric World.
The MyKia app is available for both Android and Apple users and can be found on the appropriate app stores.
Owners registered on MyKia app will be able to share a unique code with up to five friends. As soon as a friend purchases a new Kia, both (referral and referee) will be rewarded with an Amazon tech bundle worth over £200 (the referee in order to redeem the reward must register on MyKia and redeem the unique code)
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences (please note if disabled our website may not work or show correctly on your device).
We use personalisation cookies to understand how you engage with our website across all your devices, this includes recording your browsing habits and activity. This information is used for profiling purposes and to help identify you, so that we can show personalised content.
We use third party cookies on our site to serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. You may see these advertisements on our site and on other sites that you visit on any of your devices where you've accepted marketing cookies. Please note that if you disable these, you will still see adverts but they won't be specifically tailored to you and your interests.