Our Service Departments Are Now Open for Booked Appointments
Ken Brown Hyundai are committed to supporting you and your vehicle as long as you are on the road, we can provide a verity of aftersales services including seasonal servicing so you're fully prepared for changing weather conditions, regular maintenance of key components, tyres and MOT’s.
As you'd expect, we strive to maintain the high standards of the Hyundai brand, and employ a team of highly skilled Hyundai trained technicians to make sure this happens. They contribute a great deal of experience, and have access to the latest diagnostic equipment to maintain the reliability and safety of your car.. And to ensure there's no compromise on quality, we insist on sourcing only genuine Hyundai parts whenever a replacement is required, which also retains the value of your vehicle.
Our customers chose Ken Hyundai for our excellent customer service and when you combine this with affordable prices and special offers, it's obvious why most of our work is through repeat custom and referral although we are always pleased to welcome new customers.
Please enter your vehicle registration to get started:
Sorry, we couldn't find your vehicle
Hyundai Service Promise
By choosing Ken Brown Hyundai servicing, you'll also have the reassurance of our Hyundai Service Promise.
On Arrival we will:
• Attend to you promptly
• Agree the work to be carried out and provide a fully inclusive quote
• Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up
During the day we will:
• Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out work on your vehicle
• Check for any updates recommended by Hyundai and perform these free of charge
• Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing, about whether they should be replaced immediately, or at which point in the future they should be re-checked
• Only ever replace additional parts with your permission
• Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a two year, unlimited mileage warranty*
• Call you to confirm when your car is ready
*Parts fitted during a warranty repair have a warranty duration equal to the remaining period of the vehicle warranty.
On collection we will:
• Explain the invoice to you to ensure you understand the work that has been carried out
Following your visit we will:
• Do everything we can to call you within three days of your visit, in order to monitor customer satisfaction and to continually improve the service we offer you
Is this your vehicle?
What is the current mileage?
Please choose a service option for your :
According to our records 's recommended service interval for your service is .
Please select a service option
Please choose an MOT option:
Please select an MOT option
Would you like us to do anything else?
Please add on anything else you want us to do while your vehicle is with us:
Please select if you are a service plan customer.
Preferred Date & Time
Please select the preferred date and time of your vehicle service:
Please select date
Please select time
Please select a courtesy service
I will drop off my vehicle and then pick it up again when the work has been completed.
I will wait in the waiting area while my vehicle is with you.
I would like a loan vehicle while my vehicle is with you. If you need a vehicle while yours is with us we have a fleet of loan cars that we can lend to you, subject to a small daily insurance fee (£15 per day). Loan cars are subject to availability.
Please select a location:Find your nearest branch
Please select a branch
Letchworth Garden City,
1 North Road,
Richmond upon Thames,
Tell us a little about you:
Collect & Return Address:
Location & Date
Courtesy & Contact
Data Protection Policy
This won't take a moment...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!